In April to May 2016, I was facilitating the Design Thinking workshop for healthcare innovation to the Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia (UI Medical School / FKUI). The participants were faculty leaders and staffs, including the Dean, Vice Deans, and Managers of IMERI (Indonesia Medical Education & Research Institute). The workshop was a joint program with MMUI (UI Business School) to educate FKUI in building and delivering innovative healthcare product to the patients and medical society.
In the workshop we, the challenges given were 5:
- How Might We craft innovative healthcare product to deliver quality healthcare service?
- How Might We design an impactful Medical Training & Education program to healthcare professionals?
- How Might We build a reliable and trusted Clinical Research to Indonesian patients?
- How Might We design a world class Medical Conference & Exhibition to serve the needs of healthcare community in Indonesia and International?
- How Might We build a cutting edge Medical Device to improve patients’ health?
The workshop run well and all the participants were happy to involve and active to generate innovative ideas.